We all know cake pops are delicious, but we don’t always have the cake mix available to make them. The solution? Make cookie pops instead!
The maple syrup buttercream frosted cookies from Cheryl’s Cookies are perfect for fall, and they serve as the perfect starting point for these delicious no-bake pops.
These pops have a total of just five ingredients and — as the name suggests — do not require an oven. They’re a simple and easy treat that’s perfect for a party or special occasion, such as a birthday, baby shower, wedding…you name it.
So, the next time you’re stressing over what to serve for dessert at your next autumn get-together, whip up these no-bake cookie pops. Just don’t tell your guests how little time and effort they took to make.
No-Bake Maple Syrup Cookie Pops
Cheryl's Cookie Buttercream Frosted Maple Syrup Cookies
- Milk, as required
- 1 cup chocolate chips or compound dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil or clarified butter
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Lollipop sticks
- In a blender, blend together cookies and milk, adding milk gradually, until a cookie dough-type texture forms.
- Shape the dough mixture into balls and place on a baking sheet. Let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, add chocolate (if you use compound chocolate, break it up into pieces first) and coconut oil (or clarified butter), and heat in a microwave for 30-40 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until combined.
- Dip the cake pops into the melted chocolate. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Insert a lollipop stick into each pop.