This gift features an incredibly delicious bicoastal pairing of Vermont Artisan Cheeses and California Gourmet Fruit Spreads. We've brought together Plymouth Artisan Cheese, producers of original American Heritage Cheeses in Plymouth Notch, Vermont since 1890, with Just Jan's All Natural Fruit Spreads, nestled in the foothills of California's Santa Monica Mountains. These award-winning cheeses and spreads will wow even the most sophisticated food connoisseur. Featuring Signature, Garlic Peppercorn and Sage & Herb Cheeses and Kadota Fig and Organic Strawberry Spreads.
Plymouth Cheese Factory is the 2nd oldest cheese factory in the US. It was founded by the father of President Calvin Coolidge and is still in its original location on the Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site in Plymouth Notch. This historic company produces artisanal raw cow's milk cheeses with milk received from a single local herd that is continually monitored for quality. All of their milk comes from a farm that engages in the best dairy practices and humane treatment of their livestock. Only the finest and freshest milk goes into their cheeses.
Plymouth Signature cheese
- This is Plymouth's signature cheese, revived from the original Coolidge recipe. Original Plymouth is a full-bodied heritage cheese whose sharp flavor is rounded out with notes of butter, fruit and nuts.
Plymouth Garlic Peppercorn Cheese
- A smooth, complex granular curd cheese spiced with green peppercorns, onion, garlic and red pepper. Aged 60 days.
Plymouth Sage & Herb Cheese
- A savory classic enhanced with aromatic sage, thyme, rosemary, lavender and oregano.
Just Jan's Kadota Fig Spread
- This spread is all natural and the perfect complement to a cheese platter, or a great way to change up your PB&J. Figs are good for your heart and high in natural sugars - there are only 8 grams of sugar per serving.
Just Jan's Organic Strawberry Savory Spread
- This spread is made with juicy, organic strawberries and 14% less sugar than traditional jams and spreads. Perfect for toast, swirling into oatmeal, or a fabulous addition to a cheese board. It tastes like taking a bite out of a fresh picked strawberry.
- Packed in a Wooden Crate with a Stretch Ribbon
- Measures 11"L x 11"W x 3"H